Our children’s ward at Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) provides medical and surgical care for children and young people up to the age of 16. We also run a number of outpatient clinics for children and young people including:
- blood tests (phlebotomy) for children aged 12 and under (appointment-only, bookable by your GP).
To ensure our patients get the specialist care they need, we work with a number of other providers as part of a south London network. These include the Variety Children’s Hospital at King’s College Hospital and the Evelina Children’s Hospital at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
- Children’s ward, tel: 01689 864402
- Children’s outpatients, tel: 01689 864065
- Neonatal Unit, tel: 01689 864956
For GPs and referrers
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only to book into all clinics, including blood tests.
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing email@example.com. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.