We diagnose, treat and provide continuing care for patients with chest-related conditions in our outpatient clinics at Princess Royal University Hospital and Beckenham Beacon. We treat conditions such as:
- airways disease
- interstitial lung disease
- chronic and acute respiratory failure
- lung cancer.
We provide a full range of tests including:
- lung function
- 24 hour pH monitoring.
Princess Royal University Hospital
Respiratory function testing, tel: +44(0)1689 863104
For GPs and referrers
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.
- for suspected cancer, use the 2 week wait referral pathway