We diagnose and treat conditions of the joints and muscles. Our team includes doctors, specialist nurses, physiotherapists, podiatrists (foot specialists) and a psychiatrist. The service is based at Orpington Hospital. Outpatient clinics are also held at Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) and Beckenham Beacon.
We treat inflammatory conditions including:
- rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
- gout and pseudogout
- connective tissue diseases, such as SLE (lupus) and Sjogren’s syndrome (inflammation of the eye glands)
- temporal arteritis (inflammation of the head and neck arteries) and polymyalgia rheumatic (PMR)
- vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels).
Orpington Hospital, Princess Royal University Hospital and Beckenham Beacon
Appointment queries, tel: 01689 865800
For GPs and referrers
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing email@example.com. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.