We diagnose and treat conditions of the joints and muscles. Our team includes doctors, specialist nurses, physiotherapists, podiatrists (foot specialists) and a psychiatrist. The service is based at Orpington Hospital. Outpatient clinics are also held at Princess Royal University Hospital and Beckenham Beacon.
We treat inflammatory conditions including:
- rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
- gout and pseudogout
- connective tissue diseases, such as SLE (lupus) and Sjogren’s syndrome (inflammation of the eye glands)
- temporal arteritis (inflammation of the head and neck arteries) and polymyalgia rheumatic (PMR)
- vasculitis (inflammation of the blood vessels).
We also see patients with non-inflammatory conditions including:
- complicated back pain
- regional joint pain
- chronic pain syndromes such as fibromyalgia.
Orpington Hospital, Princess Royal University Hospital and Beckenham Beacon
Appointment queries, tel: 01689 865232
For GPs and referrers
- email email@example.com. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.
- use NHS e-Referral (formerly Choose and Book).