We diagnose and treat a wide range of blood and bone marrow disorders, as well as diseases affecting lymph nodes (lymphomas), at the Princess Royal University Hospital.
Disorders treated include:
- benign (non-cancerous) disorders such as complex anaemias
- malign (cancerous) disorders such as acute myeloid leukaemias and lymphomas.
We also provide anticoagulation treatment and diagnose and treat:
- haemoglobin conditions
- complex bleeding and thrombotic disorders.
We work very closely with our colleagues at King’s Denmark Hill site and Guys’ and St Thomas’ Hospital as part of regional network aimed at ensuring our patients get the best care close to home.
Princess Royal University Hospital
- Cancel/change first appointment, tel: 01689 863765
- Cancel/change follow-up appointment, tel: 01689 863159/863168
For GPs and referrers
To refer use:
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing email@example.com. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.
- for suspected cancer, refer via the 2 week wait pathway