We offer a full range of elective (planned) and emergency urology services. We diagnose and treat conditions including:
- bladder, prostate and kidney cancer
- urinary incontinence
- kidney stones
- lower urinary tract symptoms including blood in urine
- recurrent urinary tract infections
- testes, scrotum and penis disorders.
We offer minimally invasive (keyhole) surgery including:
- nephrectomy (partial and full kidney removal)
- pyeloplasty (removal of kidney blockage)
- pyelo/ureterolithotomy (removal of stones)
- lymph node biopsies
- renal cyst ablation (uses heat to kill cells)
- adrenalectomy (removal of adrenal glands).
Inpatient and day surgery is provided at Princess Royal University Hospital. Outpatient clinics are based at Beckenham Beacon.
Princess Royal University Hospital and Beckenham Beacon
Tel: 01689 866717
For GPs and referrers
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing email@example.com. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.
- For suspected cancer, refer via the 2 week wait pathway.