We diagnose and treat adults and children with skin conditions. We provide outpatient services at Beckenham Beacon, and day surgery at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) and King’s College Hospital.
Outpatient services include general dermatology clinics as well as specialist clinics for:
- patch testing
- children’s skin problems
- skin cancer – rapid access
- skin conditions that affect the vulva (vulvar dermatoses)
- connective tissue diseases
- severe chronic viral warts and hair loss (alopecia areata)
- skin monitoring for organ transplant patients
We also offer psychological support for patients with skin disorders.
Change or cancel first appointment, tel: 01689 865800
Change or cancel follow-up appointment, tel: 01689 865260 / 01689 866634
For GPs and referrers
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing email@example.com. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.
- For suspected cancer, refer via the urgent suspected cancer pathway