We diagnose and treat adults and children with skin conditions. We provide outpatient services at Beckenham Beacon, and day surgery at the Princess Royal and King’s College Hospital.
Outpatient services include general dermatology clinics as well as specialist clinics for:
- patch testing
- children’s skin problems
- skin cancer – rapid access
- skin conditions that affect the vulva (vulvar dermatoses)
- connective tissue diseases
- severe chronic viral warts and hair loss (alopecia areata)
- skin monitoring for organ transplant patients.
We also offer psychological support for patients with skin disorders.
Change / cancel first appointment, tel: 01689 865800
Change / cancel follow-up appointment, tel: 01689 865260 / 866634
For GPs and referrers
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing email@example.com. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.
- For suspected cancer, refer via the 2 week wait pathway