We diagnose and treat adults and children with skin conditions. We provide outpatient services at Beckenham Beacon, and day surgery at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) and King’s College Hospital.
Outpatient services include general dermatology clinics as well as specialist clinics for:
- patch testing
- children’s skin problems
- skin cancer – rapid access
- skin conditions that affect the vulva (vulvar dermatoses)
- connective tissue diseases
- severe chronic viral warts and hair loss (alopecia areata)
- skin monitoring for organ transplant patients
We also offer psychological support for patients with skin disorders.
Change or cancel first appointment, tel: 01689 865800
For GPs and referrers