We diagnose and treat adults and children with skin conditions. We provide outpatient services at Beckenham Beacon and Orpington Hospital, including general dermatology clinics as well as specialist clinics for:
- patch testing
- children’s skin problems
- skin cancer – rapid access
- skin conditions that affect the vulva (vulvar dermatoses)
- connective tissue diseases
- severe chronic viral warts and hair loss (alopecia areata)
- skin monitoring for organ transplant patients.
We also offer psychological support for patients with skin disorders.
Main department: 01689 865260
Appointments: 01689 865 800
For GPs and referrers
- use NHS e-Referral (formerly Choose and Book) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.
- for suspected cancer, refer via the 2 week wait pathway.