We provide day case and outpatient care at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) as well as an acute inpatient consultation service. Specialist inpatient care is provided at King’s Denmark Hill site.
At the Princess Royal we hold a general neurology outpatients clinic and specialist clinics for chronic neurological conditions including:
- multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- motor neurone disease (MND)
Clinics are led by a team of neurologists and specialist nurses who provide patient reviews and drug treatments, and can also offer advice by phone.
Patients who need infusions (for example, Natalizumab) are admitted as day cases to the Princess Royal’s Planned Investigation Unit (PIU).
Princess Royal University Hospital
- Cancel or change new appointment, tel: 01689 865800
- Cancel or change follow-up appointment, tel: 01689 863732
For GPs and referrers
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing email@example.com. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.