We provide a full range of tests and investigations to diagnose heart disease. We also carry out invasive heart procedures such as angiography and putting in pace makers.
Inpatient and day case treatment is provided at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH). Outpatient clinics are held at the Princess Royal, Orpington Hospital and Beckenham Beacon.
Our general and specialist outpatient clinics include:
- Heart failure – for patients whose heart muscle is not pumping as well as normal.
- Rapid access chest pain – for patients newly diagnosed with angina.
We also offer a full range of cardiac rehabilitation to support patients recovering from a heart attack, heart surgery or angioplasty.
Preparing for your appointment or hospital stay
Your appointment/admission letter may have specific instructions, so please read it carefully before you come in.
- New appointments, tel: 01689 865800
- Follow-up appointments, tel: 01689 863109
- Rapid access chest pain clinic: tel: 01689 863914
For GPs and referrers
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.