We diagnose and treat a wide range of kidney diseases as well as associated problems such as renal anaemia at the Princess Royal University Hospital.
Conditions treated include:
- chronic kidney disease (CKD) – outpatients and inpatients
- acute kidney injury (AKI) – inpatients
The Nephrology Clinic is held every Friday afternoon from 2pm.
Princess Royal University Hospital
Tel: +44(0)1689 864789
For GPs and referrers
- Urgent inpatient referrals: contact the Renal Registrar at King’s Denmark Hill site, tel 020 3299 9000, bleep 622.
- Non-urgent inpatient referrals: if appropriate, these can be discussed with the visiting consultant nephrologist on Friday afternoons from 2pm.
Complete the renal referral form (doc) and send it to us using one of the following methods:
- post to Dr Satish Jayawardene, Consultant Nephrologist, Trust Headquarters, 2nd Floor, South Wing, Princess Royal University Hospital, Farnborough Common, Orpington, Kent BR6 8ND
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acute Kidney Injury
Our AKI GP pathway guidelines (PDF) explain the care pathway following receipt of AKI test results.