We diagnose and treat a wide range of kidney diseases as well as associated problems such as renal anaemia at the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH).
Conditions treated include:
- chronic kidney disease (CKD) – outpatients and inpatients
- acute kidney injury (AKI) – inpatients
The Nephrology Clinic is held every Friday afternoon from 2pm.
Princess Royal University Hospital
Tel: 01689 864789
For GPs and referrers
- Urgent inpatient referrals: contact the Renal Registrar at King’s Denmark Hill site, tel 020 3299 9000, bleep 622.
- Non-urgent inpatient referrals: if appropriate, these can be discussed with the visiting consultant nephrologist on Friday afternoons from 2pm.
- GPs should use NHS e-Referral only, attaching a completed renal referral form (doc).
- Other health professionals can refer by emailing a completed renal referral form (doc) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Send one referral per email and include patient and GP practice details.
Email referral queries to email@example.com
Acute Kidney Injury
Our AKI GP pathway guidelines (PDF) explain the care pathway following receipt of AKI test results.