Our main priority is improving the quality of our patient care. That means listening to and acting on real concerns, such as how we talk to patients, how clean the hospital is and the quality of our food.
If you’ve been a patient at one of our hospitals, we’d like to know what you think. There are a number of ways you can give us your feedback, including:
- contacting the Patient Advice and Liaison Service
- taking part in patient stories and focus groups on our wards
- taking part in patient video stories
- filling in one of our How are we doing? patient surveys
- rating us in the Friends and Family Test. We publish our Friends and Family Test results every month.
- nominating a member of staff for an award if you have received outstanding care
- becoming a Foundation Trust Member.
How else can I get involved?
To find out how to get involved or become a Foundation Trust member, please email kch-tr.KingsPPI@nhs.net