Getting to Beckenham Beacon
395 Croydon Road
Kent BR3 3QL
There is limited parking on site and locally, so we advise you to use public transport to travel here.
Plan your journey using the Transport for London (TfL) journey planner.
- These bus routes stop directly outside Beckenham Beacon on Croydon Road: 54, 194 and 358
- These bus routes stop within a five-minute walk: 227, 352, 354, 367 and N3
- This bus route stops within a 10-minute walk: 162
Regular bus services run to Beckenham Beacon from the nearest mainline stations:
- Beckenham Junction – 54 and 354
- Clock House – 194 and 358
- Beckenham Junction train station: step-free access to the ticket office and platforms 1 and 2.
- Clock House train station: only platform 2 is accessible by wheelchair. The nearest alternative station is Beckenham Junction.
The closest tram stop is Beckenham Junction on Tram Route 2. To complete your journey, catch bus number 54 or 354.
The main entrance and car park are off the A222 Croydon Road.
There is limited pay and display parking on site. Blue badge holders can park free of charge. There are more pay and display spaces in Village Way car park, next to Sainsbury’s supermarket, which is a short walk.
Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) charge
The hospital is within the expanded Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ). This means if your vehicle does not meet the ULEZ emissions standards, you will need to pay a daily charge to drive within the ULEZ. You can find out more, including whether your vehicle meets ULEZ standards, on the TfL website.
Reimbursement of ULEZ charge
As an NHS patient, you may be able to claim a reimbursement for the ULEZ charge if you are clinically assessed as unable to travel to an appointment on public transport. If you are eligible for reimbursement you can submit a claim form by post (see address on form). Please note, you will need your receipt or customer account number to make a claim, along with your vehicle registration and date of travel.