The Oral and Maxillofacial department is based across two sites. Outpatient clinics are held at Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup. You may have surgery either at the Princess Royal University Hospital or Queen Mary’s Hospital.
We work with a number of other services to treat patients with:
- dental and facial deformities who need orthognathic (jaw) surgery
- mouth and face cancers
- head and neck skin cancers
- impacted teeth and other mouth problems affecting tooth eruption
- sleep apnoea (interrupted breathing during sleep)
- tooth and face injuries.
Queen Mary’s Hospital, Junction 7, Outpatient’s Department, A Block
- Change/cancel your first (new patient) outpatient appointment only, tel: 01689 865800
- Change/cancel your follow-up outpatient appointment and questions about your treatment, tel: 020 8308 3193 / 3158 / 3002 / 3004
For GPs and referrers
You can refer using NHS e-Referral, or by sending a referral letter including patient and practice details to the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery department using one of the following methods:
Fax: 020 8308 3188
Post: Queen Mary’s Hospital, Sidcup, Frognal Avenue, Sidcup, Kent DA14 6LT